– Director Sean McAllister is known for his candid, frank films, depicting with extraordinary intimacy the lives of ordinary people who are struggling to survive but are survivors, caught up in political and personal conflict, struggling to make sense of the world we live in. From his early films Working For The Enemy (1997) and The Minders (1998), both nominated for a Royal Television Society Awards, to his more recent successes, Sundance Jury Prize-winning The Liberace Of Baghdad (2004), Japan: A Story Of Love And Hate (2008), ‘The Reluctant Revolutionary‘ and his recent Sheffield Jury Prize winning A Syrian Love Story (2015), Sean’s work continues to inspire, to surprise and to fascinate audiences.
Mikhail was born in 1985. He grew up in Moscow, in a large family. When he was a ninth-grader, he entered the Moscow International School,...
- Marco Speroni started directed many Art and Cultural Documentaries. Since 1995 he has been working as a Producer, Writer and Director for...
- Journalist, for the past 8 years chief editor of the Polish edition of “National Geographic” and “NG Traveler” magazines. Since...
- A Łódz film school graduate, Marek Kłosowicz has since worked regularly with TVN. He participated in many expeditions to Asia and...
- (born october 10, 1986) is an Belgian film director. Being the daughter of a painter, Flo developed a love for the creative arts at an...